Go With a pro
Consistency and attention to detail — No Contracts.
Things to Look for in a Pro Commercial Cleaning Company
Make sure the company you hire has:
- A business license – Hiring individuals could make you responsible for withholding and payroll taxes
- Insurance – Without a certificate of Workers’ Compensation Insurance you could be liable for injuries. Liability Insurance is a vital safeguard against loss or damage to your valuable property. CCS carries substantial insurance for both Workers’ Compensation and general liability insurance
- References – A cleaning company with long-term satisfied customers is a good assurance you will be satisfied
- Qualified Employees – CCS employs only mature cleaning pros who have passed OSBI background checks
- Quality Control – All work is inspected by a supervisor, and ‘walk-throughs” are conducted on a regular basis
- An Accurate Bid – An accurate bid should include a scope of work to be performed and specific days when the work will be done. Often companies make promises to get an account, but ultimately cannot afford to keep them
Taylor Commercial Cleaning Services of Oklahoma is a locally owned professional janitorial service based in Tulsa for 19 years. Our company provides detailed janitorial cleaning and light maintenance to a diverse group of businesses. We also provide window cleaning, carpet and floor care and other cleaning services.